Sunday, December 23, 2007

#22 Thinktime on OVERDRIVE!!!!



Whew! What a week! I can not believe I really have completed all but the eval in seven (gasp) days...and no cheating.
Overdrive is already on my computer - I've used it to download music, though, not books. I re-watched the intro video and used advanced search (but that wasn't new to me). So, I placed a yoga video and an audiobook, 101 Power Thoughts by Louise Hay on hold. The fact that there 10 people on the waiting list for the 1 "copy" of Hay's bookmeans people really are using this service!

I visited "most recently returned" to get an idea of what people are checking out, and also clicked on some of the left-column categories. I was surprised that the category "Children's " had nothing in it. It was under the non-fiction subhead, so was this supposed to be children's nonfiction? Are there really none? And why isn't there a subhead category under fiction for Children? Another thing that surprised me was that when I clicked on "more fiction" I didn't get an expanded list of fiction categories, rather more about the categories already there.

I'm going to see what others have to say about their journeys on overdrive.

And later today, I'll be posting THING 23!!! Whooopeeeee!!!!

No comments: