Sunday, December 23, 2007

#20 I've been looking forward to this one!

Youtube and I are already friends. It's a huge unwieldy mish-mash of wonderful videos and terrible junk. But I always find something interesting on my hunt - and it always sends me off in some new direction.



See my comments below on Zuiikin English. The Adult Learner Program video is actually my own - my first editing job and post to Youtube in Jan 2006. At this point, it's my ownly upload, but expect to do a few more this year.



I came across the wonderful Blogs in Plain English intro video through the site WEShow - it shows award winning videos.


Earlier - see my post"You Tube to Me Blog" -- I learned how that I could link my blog with my Youtube account, and easily add videos to my blog. Today, I learned that on youtube, I can create my own video log - to collect and comment on other people's videos. Uh-oh....I feel a resolution coming on...resolution 4: started a video log on Youtube. Guess that's a vlog, huh?

No comments: