Saturday, December 22, 2007

#19 Why didn't I do this MONTHS AGO!

A few months ago, I was working on a paper on a Health Literacy project - and the resource Medstory,, a Web2.0 finalist, would have been so helpful - it quickly came up with the research that took me quite a while to dig up on google.

And the premise of Peertrainer is certainly interested. You create a group to help you lose weight. What's fascinating about this, is that groups are limited to 4 partcipants, which really keeps it on a human scale. One of the biggest problems with online groups is that they get sooooo large. I also love its calorie wiki, where you can add info on foods you know.

Thought I might find an interesting story on One- sentence stories, but nothing to report yet.

But definitely going back for another look at P B Wikis...been meaning to do that for a while.

And just for fun, I visited Zillow - a site for real estate. You can give a street address or zip code and it can show you values of homes in that area, or homes for sale - all merged on a google hybrid map. Looks like it isn't being fully used yet, but I'm betting it takes off.

No comments: